- Born in 1958
- Mother of four born 1980 through 1987, grandmother of five born 2003 through 2008
- Married and enjoying life on a cattle farm in the Ozarks!
- Completed the Professional Development requirements for the Web Design Certificate through the Ozarks Technical Community College, June 8, 2004.
- Self-Education on web page design and management, 1998 to present
- Self-Education on computer-aided desktop publishing, 1988 to present
- Attended Southwest Missouri State University part time, Social Work, 1988-1990
- Attended Oregon State University, Ag Engineering, 1976-1979
- Graduated Arcata (California) High School, 1976
Owner of "Words, etcetera," home office business specializing in writing, editing, and layout work on a variety of documents and web pages for individuals and organizations, 1988 to present. I use the following computer programs under the Windows platform: InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, PowerPoint, Access, Photoshop, and Eudora.
Manage a variety of web pages for individuals and organizations, 2000 to present.
Responsibilities include domain name and host set-up (if applicable), design of web pages, client education to maintain and update their own site, and/or maintenance to keep information current under the direction of the client.
Edit, write, and update large print layout projects for North American Registry of Midwives 1994 to present and Midwifery Education Accreditation Council 1997 to 2002.
Responsibilities include design of project, insertion of text provided, editing of text for grammar and clarity, organization of layout for best utilization, and preparation of files for the printer.
Editor Midwives Alliance of North America Newsletter, 1989 to present
Responsibilities include collection of articles and reports, management of advertising, design and layout of text and ads, updating of design of newsletter as necessary and preparation of files for the printer.