[Stolen from our buddy Kit Pharo of Pharo Cattle Company.]
Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year that you never keep? Why not resolve to do something you can actually accomplish? Here are some resolutions that you can use as a starting point:
- Gain weight. Put on at least 20 pounds.
- Stop exercising. It’s a waste of time.
- Read less.
- Watch more TV. I’ve been missing some good stuff.
- Procrastinate more.
- Create some more loose ends.
- Wait around for an opportunity.
- Take up a new habit – maybe smoking!